A septic inspection is required when selling a home with a septic system. The septic inspection is required by the buyer or the lending institution.
Abel Septic Tanks, Inc. has been performing septic inspections for several decades now.
Septic tanks merely remove some solids and condition the sanitary flow so that it can be safely disposed of to a subsurface facility such as a tile field, leaching pools, or buried sand filter.
We will provide you with a highly trained Septic Inspector with years of experience in inspecting, servicing, repairing and maintaining septic systems.
Inspection and Maintenance Program includes:
* On-site inspection and maintenance of the septic system components, once or twice/year
* Documentation of liquid levels and solids accumulation to determine when a pump-out is required
* Effluent filter cleaning
* Effluent pump, control float and high level alarm operation verification
* Documenting dissolved oxygen, pH and temperature
* Inspecting leach field dispersal area
The advantages of Abel Septic Tanks, Inc. are:
- Septic tank effluent sampling at an accredited and independent laboratory
- 24/7 Emergency Field Response and Technical Support
- Access to internal inventory and external suppliers of various septic system parts/equipment
- Access to network of independent licensed sewage haulers, septic system installers and electricians
- Source for Septic System and Drain Treatment products
We work with both residential and commercial properties and provide informed recommendations on improving your septic system.
Give us a call at (407) 889-2704 to schedule an inspection.